Friday, October 8, 2010

School Pictures round 2

I decided to wait until today to get Big Sister A's pictures done because the weather was gorgeous and it was the only night this week we had absolutely nothing going on.

When we got to the park I couldn't even believe it.  There were four other photographers there shooting family pictures (one had triplets!) and senior pictures.  That combined with football and cross country and random soccer practices really limited me as to where we could shoot.  I didn't want to get in the way of the "professionals" and I didn't want all of their pictures to be the same. 

I also found it was really hard to edit these for someone with vampire white skin and coppery red hair.

So here they are..Round 2!  Again, beware...photo heavy.















































No comments:

Post a Comment